Prairie Chicken Viewing
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Notes to help you enjoy a great performance and avoid stressing the birds.
- Arrive at the farm no later than 4:30 am, for morning viewing. For late afternoon reservations, you will be provided with a specific time. Carl will escort you to the blinds - just a few hundred feet off the road.
- Keep voices low.
- Don't reach out of the blind with hands, camera lenses or pointing scopes.
- Take photos without a flash.
- Stay inside the blind until all of the hens have left the lek.
- Please wear unscented products.
- You will be in the blinds up to two hours, dress warm.
by Steven Brett Stoddart
Photo from Flaig Farm
Recent Blog Entries
Number of Visitors